Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Adventure



So I went to the mac store tonight. It's one of my favorite places, especially now that I have signed up for 1-on-1 tutoring for 1 hour a week for a year! I had my first session tonight. We spent a lot of time talking about the best way for me to create a blog on the road when I don't know how often I will have internet access. What I found out that I could do is. . .I can send pictures and text (though, the text part is a bit more complicated) to my blog and create posts when I am on the road with my new iPhone! How cool! It's the best thing I ever bought!

So here it is. I am about to embark on my next big adventure. On Saturday AM at 8 I meet several teachers from local independent schools where we will board a bus for 6 days. Our stops include: Morehouse College, church service at Ebenezer Baptist Church, the Edmund Petus bridge, the George Washington Carver Museum, and the Lorraine motel, just to name a few. I plan to document my trip via this blog and through video.

Follow along with me if you wish.

Looking forward to writing all about this amazing adventure that fills me in so many ways. I can't wait to see just how much.

~t

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Let me know if you have questions about how to blog from your iPhone... it's how I did all my school blogs... and it's really not that hard. :) YOu just set up an email and you send an email from your phone and it automatically posts...